16 Dec 2014

DIY Orange and clove aire freshner

Now that winter is really here, it's time for me to make a natural air freshener for my room. I like to let the window open all day, but with the december cold I cannot do it anymore if I don't want to freeze at night. So I took the oportunity to make this orange and clove natural freshner that smells delicious. 

It's really easy: you only need an orange and some clove. 


You just have to nail the clove into the orange. If you have any artistic talent, now it's the time to make an original creation. If –like me– you are a bit lazy and don't care about how does it look, just nail the clove all over the orange. You can also make an smiley (I got one like that last year from a friend, she had also written my name).



And when you are done, just put it somewhere in your room, on your table, your bookshelf, inside your wardrobe… Simple, quick and nice. And it provides your room with a fresh smell that'll last for several days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Being polite and nice with others costs you nothing and it's worth a lot. Same goes for spelling and grammar rules.
If you want to troll, you are in the wrong den, my friend.